Schmidt + Haensch GmbH & Co. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of optical-electronic measuring instruments for laboratory and industry. With the development of our polarimeters and refractometers for analysis in pharmacy, chemistry as well as in the food industry, our employees ensure that our international customers are one step ahead in their markets.
For the next possible time we are looking for our location in Berlin for a
Software Developer for Embedded Hardware Programming (m/f/d) – Full-time.
Your main activities:
- Hardware-related programming of embedded ARM processors (Cortex M0, Cortex M4, [optionally Cortex M7/A9 with embedded Linux])
- New and further development of programs and software for new products and devices, this is done under the guidance of an experienced development manager
- Completed university studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field or in-depth knowledge in computer science or electrical engineering or comparable qualifications.
- Confident handling of the PC as well as profound knowledge in Linux
- Very good knowledge in data processing Basic knowledge in electrical engineering
- Basic physical understanding of the design and operation of optical-electronic measuring devicesKnowledge of working with circuit diagrams
- Comprehensive knowledge of ARM architecture / peripherals as well as knowledge of C (and C++)
- Independent, goal-oriented and self-reliant way of working
- Good written and spoken English
- High ability to work in a team
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Basic physical understanding of the design and operation of optical-electronic measuring devices
- Knowledge in dealing with circuit diagrams
We offer you:
- A pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An exciting, varied and independent field of activity
- Being part of a motivated team
- flexible working hours
Have we caught your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with your salary requirements and possible availability.
Schmidt + Haensch GmbH & Co.