For the next possible date we are looking for our location in Berlin a
Technical Editor (m/w/d) in full- or part-time
- You will create technical documentation for the operation and use of our products in ENGLISH
- You will structure and design user manuals and product sheets for online and print publications
- You know how to explain complex issues in clear, simple language
- You support the marketing department with your know-how in the field of technical communication
- You are fluent in the English language or even a native speaker and are fluent in German
- You are in your main course of study (Bachelor’s/Master’s) at a university or university of applied sciences in the fields of technical writing, natural sciences or computer science, or have already completed this course of study
- You work independently and in a structured manner and are proficient in the use of common programs such as MS Office and Adobe
- You are proficient in formatting extensive texts with a wide variety of chapters and sections, as well as incorporating image sources, warnings, symbols, sources and technical drawings
- A basic technical understanding or interest in the functioning of optical-electronic measuring devices, as well as initial experience in the documentation of device software are desirable
What we offer:
- An international, dynamic team from different disciplines and with very different talents – we love diversity•
- A pleasant working environment and family atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and work modes
- Versatile and interesting tasks with many small and big challenges
- Experience in a global company that is constantly evolving and that offers a wide range of development and promotion opportunities
- A position where you can gain a lot of experience in the B2B area
- Attractive compensation
Schmidt + Haensch GmbH & Co. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of optical-electronic measuring instruments for laboratories and industry. The international company stands for innovation and precision since over 150 years. With the development of our polarimeters and refractometers for analysis in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries, our employees ensure that our international customers are one step ahead in their markets.
Have we caught your interest?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application documents via email or mail.
Assistant to the management
Schmidt + Haensch GmbH & Co.
Tel : +49 (0) 30 417072 -10