- High-performance circle polarimeter
- Unchanged highest precision
- Continuous measurement
- For versatile applications
- Highest quality “Made in Germany“
The allrounder amongst Polarimeter with continuous measurement, resolution 0,001°
Polarimeter of the M series are high resolution polarimeters with following features:
- Accurate measuring of the optical activity of solutions according to ICUMSA, O.I.M.L., Australian Standard K157, European and American Pharmacopeia
- Direct reading of the rotation angle without mechanical transmission is resulting in guaranteed unmatchable precision over the entire measuring range
- Recommended for highest requirements in quality and research laboratories
- Short measuring times, no mechanical abrasion
- The measurement is carried out constantly without pressing a button so that flow through measurements can easily be performed
- The customer can program up to 10 special scales (glucose, mono sodium glutamate or other) and 10 methods
- Automatic temperature compensation if using appropriate polarimeter tubes
- Indication of the optical density
- Serial to Ethernet converter for data transfer to PC
- The instrument has a versatile software for test routines and configurations
- GLP/GMP conform documentation
- 21 CFR part 11 ready, appropriate software “Aquisys 2008“ optionally available
- High quality “Made in Germany“, consultation and service at site possible
As the interference filters, which are used in circle polarimeters, suffer from age- and environment depending alteration, it might be necessary to check the wavelength accuracy periodically and to readjust the wavelength in case it’s out of range. This can be done with sucrose solutions or quartz control plates since the optical properties of sucrose solution and quartz are almost identical. Sucrose solutions are not very stable and have to be renewed regularly. Checking a polarimeter by a quartz plate is a much more reliable method.
Quartz control plates are long-term stable examination standards for polarimeter. The sample room of SCHMIDT + HAENSCH polarimeter permits the vertical movement of quartz control plates as well as the free rotation (±360°) around their own axis. Only by a rotation it is possible to check if the plates are mounted without strain and permit an examination of the polarimeter according to processing regulations of international standards like ICUMSA and OIML.
In conjunction with the SCHMIDT + HAENSCH Software AQUISYS 2008 all requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 will be performed.
AQUISYS 2008 software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant for SCHMIDT + HAENSCH’s instruments.
- Audit Trail function (history logging)
- Report generation
- Electronic signature
- Encrypted electronic data storage and archiving
- Data transfer to Excel
- Remote modus
|Measurement scale||°Optical Rotation / °Specific Rotation / °Z International Sugar Scale / % Concentration / freely definable scales|
|Measuring range||± 360° / ± 259°Z
|Resolution||0,001° / 0,01°Z|
|Precision||±0,005° / ± 0,015°Z**|
|Reproducibility||0,001° / 0,01°Z|
|Sensitivity||up to OD 3 / up to OD 5|
|Response time||approx. 4 sec|
|Wavelength||one or two fixed|
|Temperature measurement||If temperature sensor with appropriate tubes is used/T-Cell Peltier tubes|
|Temperature control sample||with appropriate tubes via external water bath/Peltier temperature controlled sample tubes|
|Temperature control range||depends on the water bath / 18 - 40 °C|
|Resolution||depends on the water bath / 0.01 °C|
|Precision||depends on the water bath / ± 0.1 °C|
|Reproducibility||depends on the water bath / 0.05 °C|
|Measuring tubes||up to 200 mm length|
|Ambient temperature||10 - 40 °C|
|Display||Graphics-LCD 16 x 16 characters|
|Operation||Alpha numerical keyboard, 20 buttons inclusive function keys|
|Interfaces/communication||2 serial RS-232, 1 parallel, USB*|
|Polartronic M100 (589 nm)
Polartronic M101 (882 nm)
Polartronic M202 (589 und 882 nm)
|Standards***||International Pharmacopoea, ASTM, ICUMSA and others|
** Precision refers to physical standard conditions
*** Specific standard depends on application and the country it is used in. Details on request.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get in touch with us.