- High-performance circle polarimeter
- Build-in automatic temperature control
- Automatic wavelength control (AWC+)
- Capacitive 4,3" touch screen
- User-friendly and advanced software
The new VariPol C from Schmidt + Haensch is a basic Polarimeter which is especially designed for pharmaceutical applications. It offers a high quality build-in peltier system for automatic temperature control.
Furthermore it is very easy to calibrate with the integrated Automatic Wavelength Control (AWC+), permits energy saving durable LED’s and wireless automatic identification of sample tubes via RFID.
The VariPol C is 21 CFR part 11 ready and the appropriate Software Aquisys 2008 could be purchased optionally.
- Determination of concentration
- Purity analysis
- Quality control
- Scientific analysis
- Pharmaceuticals (alkaloids / amino acids / organic compounds / vitamins / essential oils / antibiotics / serums)
- Chemicals (organic fluids / biopolymers / synthetic and organic polymers / benzene / acids / esters etc.)
- Research (analysis of molecular structure / investigation of kinetic reactions as function of time / distinction of optical isomers / monitoring changes in concentration of an optically active component in a reaction mixture as in enzymatic scission)
|Measuring range||± 90° / ± 259°Z|
|Resolution||0.001° / 0.01°Z|
|Precision||± 0.01° / ± 0.03°Z|
|Reproducibility||± 0.01° / ± 0.03°Z|
|Sensitivity||Up to OD 2.0|
|Wavelength||1 or 2 wavelengths fixed, standard 589 nm, others on request in the range 365 to 882 nm|
|Measuring time||6 to 8 sec. over the entire measuring range|
|Measurement scales||°Optical rotation, °Specific rotation, °Z International Sugar Scale, % Concentration (g/mL, g/100mL, g/L),
further scales freely definable
|Dimensions||430 x 300 x 160 mm|
|Temperature measurement||NTC sensor / RFID|
|Temperature range||10°C to 40°C|
|Temperature precision||± 0.1°C|
|Peltier temp. regulation of the sample room||18°C to 25°C|
|Display / Operation||4.3" capacitive touchscreen, 472 x 280 Pixel|
|Light source||LED, interference filter|
|Measuring tubes||Up to 100 mm length; standard tubes micro tubes, compact tubes
Material: glass, stainless steel, acid-proof stainless steel
|Interfaces / Communication||RS232, special connector, USB, Ethernet|
|Standards||International Pharmacopoeia, OIML, ICUMSA, Australian Standard K157|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get in touch with us.