Monitoring cooling lubricant concentration
With our innovative process sensors, SCHMIDT + HAENSCH offers an industrially proven solution for 24/7 monitoring of cooling lubricant concentrations. This process not only ensures compliance with European safety standards of occupational safety, but it also meets the high standards of production: Cooling lubricants and machining have undergone an enormous development in recent years. Cooling lubricants not only have the primary task of cooling and lubricating tools, but they also have an impact on surface quality and manufacturing tolerances of semi-finished products. As OEM partner or direct user of our specially developed instruments for coolant application, you can rely on our expertise.
What is the added value of cooling lubricant analysis?
- Optimized management of cooling lubricants
- Cost and time savings through exact replenishment of the coolant
- Better surface quality and manufacturing tolerances through 24/7 real-time condition monitoring, enabling lower manufacturing limits to be reached and adhered to
- Fully automated control and diagnosis
- Environmentally friendly re-dosing
- Working-time optimization
- Minimization of errors