- High-performance circle polarimeter
- Maximum user-friendliness
- Large 7” touch screen
- Pre-installed user methods
- Flexibility due to modular concept
Polarimeter of the M-Series are high resolution polarimeters with following features:
- High-performance Polarimeter for different applications
- Robust metal housing
- Highly accurate and reproducible measuring results over the whole measuring range in no time at all
- Continuous measurements for control of changes in concentration, depending on time or reaction
- Adopted User friendly Operation System displayed by a broad 7“ TFT Touchscreen
- Easy to calibrate by certified Quartz Control Plates (SQCP, TQCP)
- Modern and robust design for rough environments
- Internal measuring data storage
- Documentation according to GLP/GMP, 21 CFR part 11 ready, corresponding software optionally available
- Very long-lasting LED light source
- Extremely low noise
- Minimal maintenance effort
- Remote diagnostics and servicing
As the interference filters, which are used in circle polarimeters, suffer from age- and environment depending alteration, it might be necessary to check the wavelength accuracy periodically and to readjust the wavelength in case it’s out of range. This can be done with sucrose solutions or quartz control plates since the optical properties of sucrose solution and quartz are almost identical. Sucrose solutions are not very stable and have to be renewed regularly. Checking a polarimeter by a quartz plate is a much more reliable method.
Quartz control plates are long-term stable examination standards for polarimeter. The sample room of SCHMIDT + HAENSCH polarimeter permits the vertical movement of quartz control plates as well as the free rotation (±360°) around their own axis. Only by a rotation it is possible to check if the plates are mounted without strain and permit an examination of the polarimeter according to processing regulations of international standards like ICUMSA and OIML.
In conjunction with the SCHMIDT + HAENSCH Software AQUISYS 2008 all requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 will be performed.
AQUISYS 2008 software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant for SCHMIDT + HAENSCH’s instruments.
- Audit Trail function (history logging)
- Report generation
- Electronic signature
- Encrypted electronic data storage and archiving
- Data transfer to Excel
- Remote mode
|Brand||Polartronic M Touch|
|Measurement scale||°Optical Rotation / °Specific Rotation / °Z International Sugar Scale / % Concentration / freely definable scales|
|Measuring range||± 360° / ± 259°Z|
|Resolution||0,001° / 0,01°Z|
|Precision||± 0,005° / ± 0,015°Z**|
|Reproducibility||± 0,005° / ± 0,015°Z|
|Sensitivity||up to OD 5|
|Response time||approx. 4 sec|
|Wavelength||one or two fixed|
|Temperature measurement||If temperature sensor with appropriate tubes is used / T-Cell Peltier tubes|
|Temperature control sample||with appropriate tubes via external water bath / Peltier temperature controlled sample tubes|
|Temperature control range||depends on the water bath / 18 - 40 °C|
|Resolution||depends on the water bath / 0.01 °C|
|Precision||depends on the water bath / ± 0.03 °C|
|Reproducibility||depends on the water bath / 0.05 °C|
|Measuring tubes||up to 200 mm length|
|Ambient temperature||+10 – +40 °C|
|Display||7” TFT touch screen, 800x480 Pixel, 16 Bit colours|
|Operation||Touch screen, keyboard*, mouse*, bar code reader*, remote via PC*|
|Interfaces/communication||RS232 (1x), USB A (4x), USB B (1x), Ethernet (1x), analog, W-LAN/LAN*|
|M100 T (589 nm)
M101 T (882 nm)
M202 T (589 and 882 nm)
|Standards***||International Pharmacopoea, ASTM, ICUMSA and others|
** Precision refers to physical standard conditions
*** Specific standard depends on application and the country it is used in. Details on request.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get in touch with us.