- Automatic pressure filtration for the sugar lab
- Automatically adjusted to sample characteristics
- New: up to 200 ml filtrate from 300 ml unfiltered solution
- Environment-friendly measuring technique
- Fast, reliable sample preparation
The new fully automatic operation filtration unit AutoFilt Z without clarifying agent is the continuous development of the well known semi-automatic “AutoFilt“. The basic product “AutoFilt“ is issued 10 years ago and had convinced many customers.
Filtration units are a necessary and useful complement to the SCHMIDT + HAENSCH NIR polarimeters, since they help to avoid environmentally hazardous clarification chemicals for highly colored samples with a large amount of solids and shorten filtration times drastically.
- Easy handling
- Processor based system for discarding pre- and postfiltrate
- High quality filtrates independent from sample viscosity and turbidity
- Constant sample volume by conductivity sensors
- Detection and reporting (by LED) of error conditions
- Filter aid recommendable
|Filtration pressure adjustable||max. 5 Bar
|Probe volume||approx. 250 ml|
|Sample volume||50 ml sensor controlled|
|Temperature||+10 - +40 °C|
|Power Supply||100 - 240 VAC
47 - 63 Hz
|Pressurized air||max. 10 bar - 1,0 Mpa
|Pressurized air tube||Ø outer 6 mm|
|Waste water tube||Ø inward 16 mm|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get in touch with us.