- Measurement of transmission/extinction
- Color determination of liquid samples
- Up to 9 fixed wavelengths
- Polarimeter tubes up to 100 mm
- Integrated ICUMSA Methods
The Coloromat 100 allows easy measurement of transmission, extinction and ICUMSA liquid colour units at the recommended standard wavelength 420 nm.
The touch screen is used for soft key functions and alphanumerical inputs which allow easy handling for example batch name, user etc. The wavelengths are selected via the touch screen. Three wavelengths are pre-installed as standards, optional the Coloromat 100 can be equipped with six further customized wavelengths.
This opens a wide range of applications . Due to the generous dimensions of the sample chamber the use of polarimeter flow through tubes up to 100 mm as standard cuvettes allows easy filling and a high through-put.
The sample compartment is open to the top and the bottom avoiding spillage to enter the unit. Due to its unique optical design the COLOROMAT is not affected by stray light.
The Coloromat 100 is equipped with a continuous measuring mode with free configurable sampling rate for monitoring color changes in product streams as a function of time.
The general operating software contained in the FLASH MEMORY can be updated by PC (data file downloaded from Internet or CD ROM) and has a capacity for 250 pre-programmed tests. Up to 230 tests can be stored in the RAM. The import of data by touch screen or PC are possible. Additionally up to 2970 results of max. 99 samples can be managed in the memory.
Features of Coloromat 100
- Objective and repeatable measurements
- 3 fixed wavelengths 420, 560 and 720 nm
- Optional 6 further wavelengths (in the range 420 – 900 nm)
- Automatic wavelength setting
- Polarimeter cells up to 100 mm usable as well as rectangle cuvettes
- Single or flow through measurement
- Remote control via PC
- Data output to PC or direct connected printer
- Up to 250 methods programmable
- Internal data storage of results
- GLP/GMP conform documentation
- Enzymatic determination
- Color measurement of liquid crystal sugar (ICUMSA)
- Color index determination of soft drinks and wine
- Determination of the color of extracts (coffee, ..)
- Color measurement of beer and wort (EBC color number)
- Biocromate measurements
- Multi standard methods
- Simple extinction measurements
- Monitoring of color changes as a function of time
|Measurement principle||Single beam photometer|
|Spectral range||340 – 900 nm|
|Pre-installed filters||420, 560, 720 nm|
|Wavelength selection||Automatic filter change -over switch for up to 9 wavelengths|
|Measurment precision||± 0.020 extinction 420 nm
± 0.010 extinction at 560 and 720 nm
± 0.020 extinction at optional filters
|Measuring range||0 – 16.000 ICUMSA Units (IU)|
|Resolution ICUMSA||1 IU|
|Precision IU||± 10 % for colours < 20 IU
± 5 % for colours > 20 IU
|Light source||Halogen lamp, 12 V, 20 W|
|Operation||Touch screen for direct functions and alphanumerical inputs|
|Operating temperature||10 – 40 °C|
|Mains connection||85 - 265 V, 47 - 63 Hz|
|Power consumption||90 V / 50 Hz - 42,5 W
90 V / 60 Hz - 41,8 W
110 V / 50 Hz - 41,3 W
110 V / 60 Hz - 41,3 W
230 V / 50 Hz - 41,1 W
230 V / 60 Hz - 41,1 W
|Languages||English and German, others on request|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get in touch with us.